Waterfall Spillway 22"
The Waterfall Spillway is a cost-effective solution to help create the starting point of a beautiful waterfall and stream.
• Creates smooth, consistent, leak-free water flow
• Handles flow rates up to 7,500 GPH / 28,000 LPH
• The durable design makes it easy to disguise by allowing soil, rocks or logs to be placed directly on top of the unit
• Comes complete with a 2-inch PVC slip fi tting, 1.5-inch barbed hose fitting and pre-installed bulk head When to use the Waterfall Spillway - The Waterfall Spillway is a versatile tool that can be used in a wide variety of water feature applications. You may find that your imagination is the only limitation to what you can create with the Waterfall Spillway.
• The Waterfall Spillway is an ideal solution for starting waterfalls on Pondless® Waterfall systems, where, due to the absence of fish, more expensive biological filters aren't necessary.
• The Waterfall Spillway is also an excellent choice for designing additional waterfalls and streams onto new or existing ponds that already have a biological filter.
• With the Waterfall Spillway you can build behind hardscape walls to provide a more formal waterfall design.
• You can use multiple Waterfall Spillways to design larger, more creative waterfall configurations.
17.5" L x 24" W x 5" H (Unit Weight: 9 lbs.)